How are you, my dear friends? Did you have a perfect night?!
Did you send lots of new year greetings?! I sent some in the afternoon. I also was texting with a friend, who wrote me that "our primary goal in 2011 will be to find a boyfriend for you!" Thank you dearest. We'll see.
A new year means lots of new experiences, wonders and adventures are ahead of us. And I'm absolutely excited! Let them come. I'm ready!
Did you send lots of new year greetings?! I sent some in the afternoon. I also was texting with a friend, who wrote me that "our primary goal in 2011 will be to find a boyfriend for you!" Thank you dearest. We'll see.
A new year means lots of new experiences, wonders and adventures are ahead of us. And I'm absolutely excited! Let them come. I'm ready!
One quotation I found last year was this one and I have to say I love it. I think I'm going to try it:"
It's a good way to keep positive thoughts in mind. I can't wait to start this project. All I have to do is to buy a notebook, first ...
And before I forget: I created another blog. Please have a look and I would be delighted to see you there too ♥.

1 Kommentar:
Just discovered your other blog- it's beautiful! Love your title quote here, it's just what I've been thinking too. 2010 was pretty miserable if I'm honest and I glad to see the back of it. Here's to the best year ever! Oh, and don't worry too much about finding a boyfriend my dear- the right one will find you in good time. Any boy would be mad not to want to be with you, but you just have to make sure he's the right one. No point in wasting your life with losers who can't see beauty when it's staring them in the face. Well, hope you're having a nice day!
p.s I don't know why I always associate Germany with Christmas. Maybe's it's the trees, or those wonderful winter markets you have. All I know is I really want to visit during the festive season some year. If I ever do, I'll definitely look you up!
Kommentar veröffentlichen