Love yourself today, will you?

  
 ♥
Did you know what?

“…Your light is seen, your heart is known, your soul is cherished by more people than you might imagine…If you knew how many others have been touched in wonderful ways by you, you would be astonished. If you knew how many people feel so much for you, you would be shocked…You are far more wonderful than you think you are… Rest with that. Rest easy with that. Breathe again. You are doing fine. More than fine. Better than fine. You’re doin’ great. So relax. And love yourself today.” 
- Neale Donald Walsch

this is one of the most beautiful quotes I read in a while. And it is so true! If you find yourself at a point where you think everything is hopeless, always remember: There are people who love you, who care for you and who always want only the best for you.

I don't want to hear that you don't believe me, when I say that you touch people in wonderful ways, like Mr. Walsch said in his quote. There is something wonderful and unique about you that makes you amazing. Other people see this special something in you, so why don't you trust in yourself. I know it's easier said than done, I know it from experience, but with some practice you'll do it. And I trust in your abilities! You are such a wonderful creature and I wished I would know you, because a person like you is worth knowing. But in my heart I know you so well and I love you so deeply, I can't describe it, and I want you to feel my love...Can you feel it?! I send it to you all the way, wherever you are. I want to cuddle you. I want to laugh with you. And I want to...do everything with you that makes you happy. Yes, you can think of it as a love letter to you (again)! Somehow, you let me want to write lots of love letters to you...you irresistable loving creature!

So please, do me a favour, love. Wake up every morning with a smile and confidence in yourself. Go to the mirror and look in it. Really, look at yourself. What do you see? I tell you what you see: A beautiful little thing. Remember that: You Are beautiful! And out there are people who see your beauty. Those who don't see it - shame on them. I can see your beauty. Now, get startet today! Will you?

music for the heart: click. So simple, yet so beautiful.

*****
I had two of my exams this week. Only one more to go. 

Keine Kommentare: