Hello
my dear, precious lovers,
I've
been sick for a week and had no intention to blog. In fact, nothing really important
happened, except from lying in bed and taking medicine, seven days, three times
a day, every eight hours. I felt miserable of being sick because the last seven
or eight years I haven't been sick at all. And now, it knocked me down. I am
not a person who likes to go to the doctor because of every little thing that
bothers my health. But please, let me tell you: Sometimes it is better to pay
attention to your body's signals. He knows best what's good for you. I had to
learn it myself. Thank god, I am better now.
Like
you have noticed, I changed the layout of my blog. I needed a light and simple
one and I think I’ve been successful?! So what do you think?
I
needed this kind of change, not only for the blog(s). I need a change in my life, too. I
long for a change so much. I neglected my inner self far too long and the more
I long for a re-connection. Do you know those days when you wake up and it’s
like everything sucks?! Even if you’re highly motivated. This is how I feel at
the moment.
I
think, now is the perfect time to change. because "If we wait until
we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives."* And that’s
the truth. And we all know it. The human race is very talented in finding
excuses for deferring things. I don't know what exactly I want to change, I
just know that I have to do something. Maybe, I came up with this kind of
thoughts because of my one-week-isolation, with one or two short visits of a
friend. I am eager to go outside to soak up the vibrant life, including long
chats and talks, meetings for tea, shopping trips...
It’s
the same with my two blogs. Once in a while I feel overwhelmed of the
expectations of (un)known readers to post inspirational or interesting things.
Than I feel like blocked and before I write about unimportant things of my
life, I post nothing. I know that there are no expectations and all I do is to
pressure myself, because who decides what’s important and what’s not? All I
want is to make this blog to a place in the WorldWideWeb where YOU (and I) feel
home and like to stay for a while.
Have you been in the same situation in the past? Perhaps you might
like to share your way(s) to deal with them here with us. And who knows,
if enough people answer, I might create a separate post about it.This is also an invitations for my silent readers. I'd like to know what you're thinking, too.
And
while I write this post (on which I write for several days now), I feel, that
the symptoms return. I hope they will pass soon.
And do me a favour: Stay healthy! Big warm wishes!
*Lemony Snicket (Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events)
(Title-quote: ~ Ray LeBlond)


3 Kommentare:
I hope you feel better soon :) I am ill for a long time
now, too( it's very annoying).
Well, I often think that I have to write about things that happen in my life, but then I am like" The people must think I am mad" and very often I don't know how I could express my self without sounding stupid or negative.
By the way: Your new layout is very nice and the quote by Lemony Snicket is just perfect. It is very motivating if you feel a need for change.
Wishing you lots of healing sweety! I don't always have time to leave a comment (distracted multitask-er hoorah!) but you really hit me with this post (in a good way). Thanks for sharing your wisdom and get well soon!
Love,
Lindsay
Oh forgot to tell: I LOVE your new lay-out!
Kommentar veröffentlichen