Reading of the month:
"The neverending Story" by Michael Ende
"Only the right name gives beings and things their
reality. A wrong name makes everything unreal. That's what lies do."
"Small and
insignificant Bastian Balthazar Bux is nobody's idea of a hero, least of
all his own. Through the pages of an old book he discovers a mysterious
world of enchantment, with unicorns, dragons, sprites and will-o´-the wisps. But this world is falling into decay, it's childlike Empress is dying. Bastia takes up the challenge, and
finds himself crossing the Swamps of Sadness and the Silver Mountains,
meeting sorcerers and giants, bats and night-hobs, gnomes and racing
snails, as he journeys bravely toward the Ivory Tower. Bastian's quest
is filled with all the wonders of myth and fairy tale. So begins his
dazzling, magical adventure. It is a fantasy
adventure that will capture your heart."
This book was on my reading list for a long time and I knew, one day, I would read it. I did not know when, but now I know: this month. I went to the bookshop to order a book for my sister (for her birthday) and went to the English Book Section. And there it was, this blue covered book, which I saw months before. Isn't it beautiful? I can't stop looking at it, and oh, how soft the cover is, I actually don't want to put it down...
Happy Reading!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.

