Then followed that beautiful season... Summer....
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape. Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape. Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
![]() |
| taste of summer |
Hello little dreamers & bright shining stars.
So, it seems we already have August, can you believe it? Summer is in full bloom and gives us hot summer days.
It has been a bit quiet here,the last few weeks. I went through a tough time, with rumors behind my back, struggling with life itself and with my whole self. I just needed some time for myself to sort things out. Luckily, I have some wonderful friends and a loving family who support me in everything. I concentrated on all the beautiful and simple things in life:
It has been a bit quiet here,the last few weeks. I went through a tough time, with rumors behind my back, struggling with life itself and with my whole self. I just needed some time for myself to sort things out. Luckily, I have some wonderful friends and a loving family who support me in everything. I concentrated on all the beautiful and simple things in life:
- I went out for dinner with my mum and sister
- I invited my mum and stepdad for dinner - as a thank you for their help during my move
- I spent a day with my dad, who came for a visit
- I ate ice cream with friends
- I watched period dramas
- I drew in my art journal again, the first time since october 2012
- I savored every taste this season gives us. Everywhere you can buy all kind of delicious fruits
- I enjoyed my two week holiday
- I attended a local set dance workshop incl. ceílí
- I grabbed my camera to capture the beauty of nature
| first journal page in 2013 |
Little by little I learn to live with the seasons.
I hope you enjoy this season. Be free, happy, danceful and uninhibited!


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen