Reading of the month:
"Inkdeath" by Cornelia Funke
“A story is a labyrinth, it looks as if there were several ways to go,
but only one is right, and there's a nasty surprise ready to punish you
for every false step.”
"The
fairy-tale land is in bloody chaos, its characters far beyond the
control of Fenoglio, their author. Even Elinor, left behind in the real
world, believes her family to be lost - lost between the covers of a
book. Facing the threat of eternal winter, Mo inks a dangerous
deal with Death itself. There yet remains a faint hope of changing the
cursed story - if only he can fill its pages fast enough. Inkdeath - the captivating final tale in the Inkheart trilogy."
The last and final book of the Inkheart Trilogy. It is sad, to know that the adevntures of Meggie & Co. will soon come to an end. The second book, Inkspell, really hooked me. I soaked up every word and found myself dreaming of the Inkworld itself.
As soon as I finished the second book, I started Ink Death. And again, like in Inkspell, the words written by Cornelia Funke, let me see the Inkworld, with all its mysterious creatures. Only a few more chapters, and I finished this book as well. When I'll close this book, it will be like I'm leaving a friend behind and even when this story is over, my mind will wander in the Inkworld for quite a while...
Everyone who's looking for good books to read, I highly recommend this trilogy. It's worth reading! Definately!
Happy reading!
As soon as I finished the second book, I started Ink Death. And again, like in Inkspell, the words written by Cornelia Funke, let me see the Inkworld, with all its mysterious creatures. Only a few more chapters, and I finished this book as well. When I'll close this book, it will be like I'm leaving a friend behind and even when this story is over, my mind will wander in the Inkworld for quite a while...
Everyone who's looking for good books to read, I highly recommend this trilogy. It's worth reading! Definately!
Happy reading!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.

