recipe: pear cake with hazelnuts and chocolate sauce.


Hello darlings,

welcome back to my kitchen adventures. Today's cake is a pear cake with hazelnuts and chocolate sauce. I follow a food magazine on facebook and the other day they shared the recipe for this delicious cake. So I bought all the ingredients I needed. The result is great. The cake is so yummy and perfect for autumn. Again, I used a small springform-pan, so I had to divid all ingredients by two. 


If you own a normal sized springform-pan (Ø 26cm), redouple the ingrediants :)

Method:

  1. Peal two pears, divide into four, core and slice them. Put them into a bowl and cover the slices with lemon juice. Mix flour and baking powder.
  2. Add butter and sugar to the bowl and mix until you get a fluffy cream. Add egg, mix for 30 seconds and then add flour and milk.
  3. Grease the springform and add the dough. Lay the pear slices on top. 
  4. Chop hazelnuts and sprinkle over dough and pears.
  5. Pre-head oven(175°C) and bake for 35 minutes.
  6. For the sauce warm up 75ml whipping cream. Chop bittersweet chocolate. Add chocolate to the milk and stir until the cocolate is completely melted.


It is an easy to make cake and the combination of pears, hazelnuts and chocolate is one of the best things I know. For this cake, I am thinking about to buy me a normal sized springform pan, because the small cake is eaten up all too fast :) But for a little snack it's perfect. I enjoyed mine while reading a good book.

Enjoy and happy Baking!


Time: 40 min (plus baking time and cooling time)

Keine Kommentare: