hi loves,
this month, I wasn't so much into blogging.
In general, this year I blogged less than the years before, but I think it's just normal. I'd like to post about so many things but either I am too lazy to write anything or I think it is not interesting enough to share.
I couldn't actually motivate myself to do anything at all. Not even to pick up my camera. So it happened that Autumn passed , with no pictures taken. I am too tired, too demotivated.
And also, there's a life offline: work, friends, family.
Work is keeping me busy, physically and mentally. Many appointments, cancelled crafting activities (luckily not my art project) and unhappiness in general. At the moment, I feel like I can't do and live what I love, at work. I always loved to be creative, at first, only drawing but now I like to try new things, for myself and for the children, to give both of us fun and variety. Unfortunatly, for the last few months, it feels like it's been taken from me. Creative activities get cancelled and not being creative during work, makes me unhappy.
Maybe it's time for a change, for a new challenge and new freedom. I'd really like to professionalise in doing art and other creative things with children.That would be THE thing for me. Unfortunately, schools who offer such a training are quite far away from where I live. "Research" is the word that will guide me through the rest of the year and who knows, an opportunity might pop up unexpected.
Anyway, I didn't have enough sleep the past couple of weeks, so I'm always looking forward for the weekend. And here we are again, me, being too tired and too lazy to write a proper post. I don't know if I will post more in december. The time before christmas ist always the craziest, I'll be happy to have some time to catch a breath, to calm down and to focus on the things that might come. But I'd like to show you the cards I made for family and friends. We'll see what time brings.
big warm hugs to all of you, who still keep following me. even if nothing interesting is happening here...


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen