Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.



Hello my dears,

it has been a while since I wrote directly to you. This has various reasons.

I started this blog in 2010 and a lot of things have happened. I have grown a lot in the past 5.5 years and I am so thankful for each and everyone of you. For the people I met and the blogs I have discovered. It was a wonderful time. I really enjoyed blogging but by now it is time to take a break.

It's time to follow new paths and to discover new things, and while I walk on this path, I don't see this blog on my way. It's been a while since I wrote a proper post and for the last few months I tried to find the right words for new posts, but they never came. I knew the day would come when I stop blogging. But  I think that's what it means when you grow up: other things become more intersting and you're starting to figure out what's importent to you.

It has been a pleasure to meet you. You were part of my life, reading your posts and comments helped me a lot in difficult times. Thank you for your support and love.

Of course I will check out some of my favourite blogs, now and then, and maybe one day I'll return to the blogging world. 

But for now, I am sending you all my love!









2 Kommentare:

miss jess hat gesagt…

Your blog is one of the few (perhaps the only one) I have kept reading and stayed subscribed to . I think I just relate a lot to the format and the content and it always makes me happy. I understand what you said about growing up, where what you find important changes. So I just wanted to say thank you for what your blog has been; such a pretty space but also more than that. I'm just a stranger on the internet, but I send you all my love back and wish you all the best in your future. xxx

Romantic Heroine hat gesagt…

Hi jess, thank you for your kind words. It makes me so incredibly happy to know that my blog was one of your favourites. I'm kind of sad to leave this place behind for a while but taking a step from something you love is good, so you can rise in an even better way than before. Also thank you for following me, and I hope you'll keep this blog in your favourites. Wishing you all the best my dear