Oh my god, everything happened so fast. One placement ended and the next one was waiting just around the corner. And barely at home, college started straight the next morning. No time to breathe. I am sleepy and don't feel like I am already home though it's like I haven't been away.
I finally finished my paper work. Deadline is tomorrow and my printer is very uncooperative. That's the last thing I need right now. But tomorrow, I'm released. I really can't wait to tell you about my experiences!
I finally finished my paper work. Deadline is tomorrow and my printer is very uncooperative. That's the last thing I need right now. But tomorrow, I'm released. I really can't wait to tell you about my experiences!

2 Kommentare:
You're back - yippee! Hope you had a great time and can't wait to hear all about it :) For now though, remember to take some time to RELAX! Easier said than done at times I suppose!
I will relax today now that I know I've done everything for the moment. next week I need to do my next paper work -yuk- and a written paper I have to do as well. you see, busy day are lying ahead of me.
And I'm glad to be back, too. I missed you all...
Kommentar veröffentlichen