I like myself better each day.

Today was a marvellous day. I visited the primary school I've been at before England and, oh, how much I missed that place. Children and teachers welcomed me heartily. Immediately, I felt home again!

Do you know the feeling when you notice that you're changing?! Well, I feel like I've changed since England. I'm closer to the person I'd like to be. It is strange, I don't know when it happened but I like myself much more now, I more pleased. I try to make the most of myself. A quote of Dr. Suess describes my mindset:

" Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

And you, my dear friends, do your bit with your blogs (and reading mine)! You became part of my world, and blogging is helping me to find my way to my future self.

2 Kommentare:

ChYmEc!nDy** hat gesagt…

Every person changed for the better. Im glad you visited your old school, i know it has so many memorable memories to remember. And it was so great for sure.

Róisín hat gesagt…

Ah, I love that quote! I'd always heard my mum saying it but only realised it came from Dr Suess not too long ago :)

Anyway, I'm so glad your trip away had such a profound effect on you. I'm not sure what age you are but I'm guessing I'm about 4-5 years older than you (I'm 29). The only reason I'm saying this is because I started going though the same thing as you described here a few years ago. It's true what they say, you know, about accepting yourself the older you get. I'm more comfortable in my skin now than I've ever been. Maybe the blogging has helped too :) I hope you continue on your journey of growth and that it leads you to wonderful places,
Roisin x