april prepares her green traffic light and the world thinks Go.*

The past weekend was a lovely, mellow and relaxed one. We had the first warm days of the year and everyone went outside to enjoy the sun. It was too lovely to stay inside so I decided to turn off the computer and went outside as well. I visited my grandparents and showed them photos of England. After a yummy lunch I went to the city centre, drifted with the crowed and did some shopping. I also did some spring cleaning: I opened the windows to let in the sweet breeze of the wind...it's a great feeling to be in a fresh cleaned room. I always feel like a new woman!

What did you at the weekend?!

*Quote by Christopher Morley

3 Kommentare:

Natalie hat gesagt…

Glad to hear you had a lovely weekend! I love the feeling of accomplishment you get after you've just cleaned a room spotlessly, haha. Sadly my weekend involved a lot of homework, but I did get to see the school musical, which was fun!

Róisín hat gesagt…

You're making me feel guilty about all the cleaning I didn't do this weekend! Next week, for sure. Anyway, LOVE that picture of the woods :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!
Lovely photo by the way! :D