And thus it was that ...

...William and Kate got married.
Oh my, what a beautiful wedding in a beautiful church with a beautiful bride. They are a gorgeous couple and I'm sure they will be married for a long time - you really could see that it was a love marriage; how they looked at each other, how they touched each other gently...
How did you like the idea with the trees in the church?! I loved it, it gave the whole wedding this special atmosphere, and the choir, sigh. It was worth to watch this event for almost 7 hours ♥ Now that it's over it all seems so unreal and I wonder how they feel now.

7 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

You found some great pictures. I did not get to see the wedding. I was still sleeping at 4 a.m.

But from what I did see...it was simply lovely...

Putdar hat gesagt…

I don't want to be a part of the royal family but I do want a royal wedding. It was... *sigh*

Eskimo hat gesagt…

I loved the royal wedding, but I didn't noticed the trees inside the church...uups^^

#anna hat gesagt…

Die Bäume sind sogar aus dem Garten der Königsfamilie. Schön siehts ja aus, aber irgendwie ist das alles zu viel des Guten, finde ich.

Ich hab mir die Hochzeit auch angesehen, muss ich gestehen. Aber irgendwie blieb einem ja nichts anderes übrig, es wurde auf über 10 Sendern übertragen!

Und das Kleid finde ich total schön. Nicht zu protzig, sondern recht schlicht. :)

L. hat gesagt…

The Royal Wedding was beautiful. It's like a fantasy wedding that I'd love to have, she looked stunning in that dress. And they're so loved up, it almost hurts.
Love your blog.
Lauren Doc.
xoxo

Heather Taylor hat gesagt…

It was a gorgeous wedding, ahhhh I will be remembering this moment for years to come!

Kathryn hat gesagt…

You are so right it was beautiful in everyway and I too loved the trees inside the Abbey.
Thank you for your lovely comments at my blog Sandra
Kat x