the call of destiny.

"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." William Jennings Bryan

Do you know those moments, when you see/read/hear something where you know, you saw/read/heard it somewhere else before. And because of that, you have a connection - you know what it is about. I had such fateful experiences. I can't describe it but it happened much often lately. Unexpected, like it was meant to be. It gives me a weird feeling but at the same time it feels like magic. It let me think about destiny and a higher power which leads our life unseen and in a way that we are still able to choose our own life.

1 Kommentar:

Natalie hat gesagt…

Oh my gosh... I was literally in the middle of writing a history essay ABOUT William Jennings Bryan and then I read that quote and my mind was blown so I couldn't even comprehend the rest of the post, haha. Just wanted to point that out. :)