a fairytale wedding.

Good morning my dears,

you have no idea how excited I am. Today is the day: Prince William and Kate Middleton tie the knot! Ever since I can remember, I loved royal weddings.

Since it became popular in royal dynasties to marry communers, you can believe in fairytales again. And this wedding will be (also) like a fairytale - a fairytale every girl dreams of and that not least because of "A Princess Diary". And I am so lucky that I live in Europe so I can watch the whole wedding without a big time difference (- 1 hour german time).


Prince William and Kate are such a cute couple and I think their marriage will be a happy one. They had enough time to get to know each other and all their indiosyncrasies. They will complete each other. I didn't like Kate at the beginning but with every interwiev I watched I liked her more and more and now I love her...Kate will be a great Princess! I try to empathize with Kate: How does she feel and what does she thinks - a few hours before the wedding?! I mean, she marries the heir apparent and about 2 billions will watch the wedding...

They will breathe new life into the british monarchy ♥ Ah, I'm absolutely excited!!! What about you, will you watch the wedding? What do you think about William and Kate?!

I've been in England where you can (obviously) buy everything with William and Kates face on, be it cups, flags or pillows. It's a pity I did not buy a cup...sigh.

1 Kommentar:

Natalie hat gesagt…

I didn't watch the wedding (I would have had to get up at 4 am... haha) but I'm sure it was beautiful! I'll look for some photos later.