Oh my, what a week. I've been to lazy to post anything this week. Mostly I fell asleep as soon as I was home. Weird. But it showed me, how exhausted I was. All the more I'm glad it's spring break. I am so thankful for this break, especially when you know what's awaiting you afterwards. This third trimester is a tough one...
Anyway. It's becoming greener outside and that's fantastic. I long to stay outside, listen to the birds and feel the sweet mellow breeze of the wind. I'd like to stay in the woods to feel the vibrant presence of the trees. A few days on a farm would be also a nice change (a girl can dream, right?!)
Beside all the things I have to do in spring break, I hope I'll have some time to be creative. I haven't work on my book about love and personal growth for a long time. Creative work can be relaxing too.I hope you all had a lovely week

3 Kommentare:
So beautiful!
Lauren
www.laurensthoughts.com
Omigosh, your whole blog is so natural and peaceful and beautiful and OMG I WANNA LIVE WHERE YOU LIVE!
Happy spring break! I have one and a half more days to go next week, sadly. Why they decided to torture us like that I have no clue. Enjoy your time off getting to enjoy the nice weather and be creative too :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen