...on the spot and on the spot. keep going, keep going."
Those words, my Set Dance Teacher in Ireland always said. It seems like, every Set Dance Teacher has his very own words. Patrick O'Dea's words were always "And smile". He's brilliant. I was told, he's the only Irish Set Dance teacher who travells around the world - teaching Set Dance in different countries and making money by doing it. It was great to watch him dancing and, also, to dance with him.
We were 36 people (4 1/2 Sets) and danced in two days almost 16 hours. It was tough. My poor feet didn't want to move probably anymore, last night. Today's the last day of the workshop but I won't go cause my right foot hurts and like I mentioned before, there's this long To-Do-List.
I hope you had a great weekend, too. Enjoy the sunday and Happy Mother's Day! ♥
We were 36 people (4 1/2 Sets) and danced in two days almost 16 hours. It was tough. My poor feet didn't want to move probably anymore, last night. Today's the last day of the workshop but I won't go cause my right foot hurts and like I mentioned before, there's this long To-Do-List.
I hope you had a great weekend, too. Enjoy the sunday and Happy Mother's Day! ♥

1 Kommentar:
Oh wow, all of that dancing sounds very intense! Anyone that says dance isn't considered a sport should really try it for themselves. Happy Mother's Day, hehe!
Kommentar veröffentlichen