"If a man walks in the woods for love of them half of each day, he is in danger of being regarded as a loafer. But if he spends his days as a speculator, shearing off those woods and making the earth bald before her time, he is deemed an industrious and enterprising citizen." ~Henry David Thoreau

I love trees. I love the forest.
We have to protect them cause what shall we do when they're gone?
We have to protect them cause what shall we do when they're gone?
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." ~Jack Handey

3 Kommentare:
Oh, you are so right!!!!
and i really love the woods too <3
We should realize how important evry tree and plant is and never forget how we "kill" ourselves when we destroy all this life
However....
You've got a very nice header as I see... I like this style but if i am honest: everything on your blog what IS and what you CHANGE is always so beautiful chosen
have a nice week
:-)
I hate the thought of trees screaming, that hurts my heart :( Let's all go digital with everything and skip using paper forever.
I love the forest, too.....I'll be lucky enough to go camping within one in a month or so....
Being surrounded by trees and birds, where every breeze makes the leaves hum and rustle, the chirping and chattering adding to the music of the forest...just makes me come alive from the inside out!
My breath is deeper, my heart happier and my smile, neverending :D
Beautiful images you have chosen here!
Kommentar veröffentlichen