Some stories are true that never happened.*

I am so thankful that this week is over. I am so exhausted that I could fall asleep at once. But there are some things which have to be done before, like tidying up and working on two presentations.

Anyway, it's friday and I'll treat myself with some lovely and magical movies. My sister gave them to me and they are all in English ♥
The collection includes movies like Alice through the looking glass, Voyage of the Unicorn, Merlin's Apprentice, Journey to the centre of the earth , Mobby Dick, Arabian Nights and Hans Christian Andersen - My life as a fairytale.


Sigh, I can't wait to watch them and to escape to an other world... Who'd like to join me?!

* Quote by Elie Weisel

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

All the movies sound wonderful! Something I would love to watch too! :)

Natalie hat gesagt…

Whew, at least this week is over with! Have a super relaxing weekend to make up for all that stress. :)