oh you pretty things.


My summer break is soon over. It vanished so quickly! I was busy as a bee finishing my paper. Hurray!

But I did lots of other things as well:

  • Being creative, which includes starting an art journal (oh so very inspiring), creating my own "book of happiness" and creating an account on flickr.
  • Getting lovely postcards and letters from all over the world
  • Cinema
  • Cuddling with cats
  • Meeting friends, drinking tea, long chats
  • Doing a step forward to express my feelings
  • Enjoying harmonic weekends: visiting markets, baking cakes, art journaling, photographing, gardening, reading all my favourite blogs...
  • Surprises: messages and visits of an old friend
  • Sleepovers
  • Joining countlessly of ‘positive thinking’ pages on facebook (thumbs up!)
  • Rearranging my room. I needed that so much! I can’t change the colours of my wall but at least I got new furniture… and because of that I had to:
  • Clearing out my wardrobe and bookshelves. What a challenge where I love books so much! But I found a new home for them ♥
  • Becoming friends with beautiful Róisín on facebook. I'm so delighted, dearest!
  • Sending my prayers and whishes to all the people in Norway. I lit a candle every day till the end of July.

Ah, you sweet (and changeable) summer. Thank you for all these things. And very soon, my third and final year at college starts (with a placement. I hope it will be a good one). In the near future, I also have to apply for job.

Hope you did most of your summer, too!

3 Kommentare:

Ingrid hat gesagt…

what a lovely post! i'm so glad that you got to fill your short break with such wonderful things. :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I just love your blog! So so pretty! You seem like you've had a wonderful productive summer! Hope the rest of it goes well :)

Bright Blessings!

Jo hat gesagt…

I can just say what the other have already said:
Your summer break must have been really amazing... only thinking of these activities makes me happy

wish you a pleasant start at your college