I am my own unique self: special, creative and wonderful.


Oh my gosh! Can it really be that I wrote to you guys one week ago? I am so busy that days and weeks fly by oh so very quickly. That feels so weird...and before you know it, autumn is sneaking up. Sigh, I love it ♥

The weekend lies ahead of us so I thought I share a really pretty and motivating quote with you. It's one of those quotes which cheers you up:

"Hey you! Yes, you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body or your face or your personality or your quirks. Love them. Without those things, you wouldn't be you. Why would you want to be anyone else? Be confindent in who you are. Smile. It'll draw people in. If anyone hates on you because you are happy. Who cares? My happiness will not depend on others anymore and yours shouldn't either. I'm happy because I love who I am. I love my flaws. I love my imperfections. They make, well, me! And "me" is pretty amazing"
- Unknown -

Treat yourself this weekend, my dear friends. Enjoy a nice cup of tea, take a hot bath, read a book or go outside to relax. I'll spent the saturday with my dad who comes for an one-day-visit.♥

2 Kommentare:

mirsini's creations hat gesagt…

Oh! Yes!!! This definitely cheered me up!!!! Wonderful quote!!!
Thank you!!
Have a great weekend!! :o))

Ingrid hat gesagt…

Love this post, Sandra. Especially the title - it really resonates with me today! Thanks for sharing.