the sky is clear this morning.

My sweet friends, how are you?

I wasn't able to write earlier because of my surgery last week. I was so glad that I didn't have to stay at the hospital. Now, one week later, I am almost recovered - only one more week to go. My own priority and medical presciption were to start walking again the next day, even if it hurt (now it doesn't anymore).

I ususally walk through the garden in the morning. It is a good thing to do, so I can dwell on thoughts. I love to walk through the chilly air and the wet lawn which shines in the sun. The nights are already quite cold though the last couple of days were way too hot - it was like, summer was waving farewell, to make way for autumn.

During my walks, I pick up all the walnuts, mostly joined by a great spotted wood pecker and my aunts cat. The morning is also the best time to listen to the singing of geeses which fly southwards. It is stunningly beautiful to watch them till they are out of sight.

Ah, autumn is definately my favourite season and I can't wait to go out and inhale its freshness.
Happy October, my friends! ♥

1 Kommentar:

Jo hat gesagt…

It's good to hear it doesn't hurt anymore!

I am so happy that this hot days, in my opinion a little bit too hot, are over and my favourite season can now act its full part.

Oh, and I really like your new blog-style - just right for lovely autumn :-)