But now, I'd like to share some really lovely things with you:Secondly: Positively present.
Dani writes about things which, mostly, go for me. That is really funny and I'm always surprised how much her posts fit in my current situations. I love to read them and always looking forward for the next one "Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
Many people feel trapped in the life they are leading, unable to change course. They feel frustrated, lonely, stressed out, discouraged, empty, scared, unfulfilled or simply just bored. Can you relate to any of these feelings? I certainly can. There have been times over the years where I’ve struggled with feeling trapped in my life. The good news is that you don’t have to live life this way. You have options. You may not see these right now, but I promise you they exist."
I just started to discover this blog, and love it more and more, with each day that goes by. If you're stuck in old patterns or just need some healing words, this will be worth to visit. By now, the blog published more than 300 posts. If you want to explore the blog, click here and you'll find the most popular posts, according to their topic.
Well, I hope you may have a look at one of these blogs, they are worth visiting! And with these suggestions, I wish you a happy Weekend.
Stay postive my friends!

1 Kommentar:
Thank you so much for mentioning Positively Present in this post! :) I'm so happy to have you as a reader!
Kommentar veröffentlichen