november blues? no way!

November comes to an end. It was a beautiful and inspiring month with lots of painting and thinking. I managed to avoid the internet. Instead, I created a november journal and continued my book of love and personal growth. Both were, and still are, a good thing to do in the evening.
This month also was the driest and warmest in 100 years, they say. And even though it will be the first advent tomorrow, it doesn't feel like it's already time to start christmas preparations. The christmas markets are all up and crowded like mad. I really hope it's getting colder soon!

My placement ended yesterday and on the one hand I am happy that its over, yet, on the other hand I am sad! Even though it was a busy and exhausting one. I learned lots of new things and about myself. And the next placement is just around the corner...

I hope you did well this last month; I have to catch up with all your lovely blogs.

2 Kommentare:

Jo hat gesagt…

It's so nice to read something of you again :)
What you made sounds amazing and it looks wonderful!
I own a "book of love and personal growth" too, but it is not as filled with so much pages of creativity as I wanted it to be ^^

And last but not least: I really LOVE your new blog style.

<3 I wish you a wonderful week...

Romantic Heroine hat gesagt…

Thank you dearest!
I'd like to see some pictures of your book. Would you like to share some on your blog?
Have a wonderful week,too