Happy New Year everyone!
2011 vanished so quickly, it seems. And now, we already have 2012.
2011 vanished so quickly, it seems. And now, we already have 2012.
2012. a year which will be filled with lots of changes. Some of them I will welcome heartily, others will be frightening and unavoidable. But I will face them bravely.
And speaking of changes, the word CHANGE will be my word for 2012. Therewith, I am joining the tradition of Ingrid, the creative soul of mypeacetree, who is choosing a different word every year to focus on. Eeeek,I am so excited for this year. Once, the new year arrived, I yearn for changes (there we have it again).
The year is still young - the perfect time to make goals and resolutions. I put up my own wishlist for 2012, which you can find here (life goals included).
But now, let's look back on 2011.
In January, I decided that it's going to be a good year. a year with less worrying and more positive thinking. In these two points, I made a huge step forward, I can say. I can't remember when I've been that happy and satisfied with my life.
I created my book of love and personal growth, which is almost finished. It's been good comanion and dear little reminder of staying focused. That means I probably going to start a second one.
I'd like to give thanks to all the people who joined and supported me on my way to become the person I am meant to be. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am now. Please keep walking along with me because I am still on my journey. Thank you for everything!
I am also thankful for all the nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family and dreams that turned into reality.
All the best for you in this young year! May it be filled with lots of inspiration, love, happiness and light!
And speaking of changes, the word CHANGE will be my word for 2012. Therewith, I am joining the tradition of Ingrid, the creative soul of mypeacetree, who is choosing a different word every year to focus on. Eeeek,I am so excited for this year. Once, the new year arrived, I yearn for changes (there we have it again).
The year is still young - the perfect time to make goals and resolutions. I put up my own wishlist for 2012, which you can find here (life goals included).
But now, let's look back on 2011.
In January, I decided that it's going to be a good year. a year with less worrying and more positive thinking. In these two points, I made a huge step forward, I can say. I can't remember when I've been that happy and satisfied with my life.
I created my book of love and personal growth, which is almost finished. It's been good comanion and dear little reminder of staying focused. That means I probably going to start a second one.
I'd like to give thanks to all the people who joined and supported me on my way to become the person I am meant to be. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am now. Please keep walking along with me because I am still on my journey. Thank you for everything!
I am also thankful for all the nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family and dreams that turned into reality.
All the best for you in this young year! May it be filled with lots of inspiration, love, happiness and light!


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen