2012 reading challenge: january.


one thing I'd like to do more often in 2012 is reading. for keeping up with this (new year) resolution I joined the Goodreads Reading challenge 2012. My goal is to read 12 books, one each month. Therefor, I thought, it would be fun, to start a new topic where I am going to share with you the books, I am currently reading. I hope this will also help me to keep going.
Here we go than:

My reading of the month is:
"The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin.

One day, Gretchen Rubin realized, that "Time is passing, and I'm not focusing enough on the things that really matter." In that moment, she decided to dedicate and to collect the adventures of her one-year-happiness-project.
I love her writing, which is funny at some points, and that she's sharing her experiences with us. It is written honestly because she doesn't hide the fact that it can be a real challenge to keep up with your aims. at the same time, she encourages the readers to start their own happiness project.

So far,I like it and I can't wait to continue reading but unfortunately,life's still crazy with lots of busy college days. That means I have to make use of all the few moments to catch up on reading...oh, and before I forget: you can follow my reading progress in the right sidebar of my blog.

what are you currently reading and did you a challenge like that before?
***
{photo credits going to lovely roisin of "child of danu". have a look at her other photos.}
{just click on the image.}

1 Kommentar:

Jo hat gesagt…

This is a good idea :) Once I read an interview or something like that in a magazine about Gretchen Rubin's book and it sounded really interesting...
I never did a challenge like this but I often thought about books I would like to read.
At the moment I am reading "Aleph" written by Paulo Coelho and after this I want to finish J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Silmarillion" .
But I am sure this won't be last books