dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.


hello, beautiful souls. how are you doing? Pretty well, I hope.

Well, last night brought the first snow this winter. Everything is covered with white fluffs and it makes staying inside much cosier and more enjoyable. The weather, and the fact, that my training ends in June, I dared to daydream a little about my future:

My dream is to own a house in the countryside (but close to a town or city, to visit friends and family) with some animals, a cottage garden, a boyfriend/ husband who's my soulmate and who works as a carpenter (or something like that). After some years of working as an educator, I'd like to work as a child minder. The children would come to my house and together we would go on adventures - exploring the nature and seasons.

I hope, my dream comes true one day. After all, it's up to me to make it real. Did you already dream about your future? Please tell me. I'd like to hear them!

Sending you lots of love♥

PS: I totally forgot (because of busyness) to mention, that I had my 2nd blog anniversary on January 22. The blog changed a lot since then - only to the positive, I hope...

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Happy 2nd blog anniversary! Your dream sounds perfect. I dream of living in the country, too.

Jo hat gesagt…

Your dream of your future, which sounds abolutley wonderful, is somehow like mine, because I want to live in a house in the countryside with my soulmate ,too, so I don't lose my roots to nature.
And of course I need animals, like cats and a garden with lots and lots of flowers.
Which job I want to do I haven't choosen so far, but In my freetime I'd like to make some creative projects and travel to countries like the scandinavians countries, France or Tibet.

Wow, that was long...

It's late now, but anyway:
Happy 2nd blog anniversary :)