
Reading of the month:
"Nur Mut" by Angelika Hansen.
"Nur Mut" by Angelika Hansen.
In english, the title of the book could be "Be brave" and it is the story of a woman in her mid fifties who gave up her whole life: she sold her house and all her belongings - except one suitcase. And so her adventures began: She lives where she wants to live and during her journey she translates books of gurus, spiritual teachers and many others. She meets strangers who become friends and sees places she always had dreamed of...
Happy reading!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
