
Soon, it is time for me to apply for a job and therefore I spent the last few days with writing applications and taking photos. And suddenly, they returned, my three well known companions: fear, doubt and worry.
I found myself wondering about my future and if I choosed the right path. I still struggle between totally motivated - I can't wait to enter working life - and uncertainty of not being ready or being good enough. The closer my graduation comes the more I think about my future, which is a good thing to do. There are so many possibilities, it's difficult to choose the right job offer, and it isn't getting easier, especially considering the fact, that I've never been a person who makes decisions easily. But that's another story...
I know, I actually don't need to worry about not being good enough because I am aware of the fact that I'll be fully qualified by the end of my training. I also know it's totally normal to freak out a bit sometimes - everyone does at times.
If I'll find myself in a situation like that again, I will pause for a moment - to take a deep breath while I'll focus on the good things in life and let go of fear and doubt. Watching this might also help to stay focused.
Stay positive, my dear friends, and always trust your skills!
I know, I actually don't need to worry about not being good enough because I am aware of the fact that I'll be fully qualified by the end of my training. I also know it's totally normal to freak out a bit sometimes - everyone does at times.
If I'll find myself in a situation like that again, I will pause for a moment - to take a deep breath while I'll focus on the good things in life and let go of fear and doubt. Watching this might also help to stay focused.
Stay positive, my dear friends, and always trust your skills!

1 Kommentar:
Good luck! Definitely stay positive and block your fear by reminding yourself - that job is already yours.
Kommentar veröffentlichen