
Reading of the month:
"The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
"Mary Lennox, lonely and unwanted, arrives from India to live with her uncle in Yorkshire. Left to herself there is little to do apart from explore the huge, gloomy house and its surrounding until, one sunny morning, she stumbles across a secret garden, hidden behind ivy-clad walls. For the first time in her sad short life she has found something to care for and determines to restore the garden to its former glory. As the garden begins to bloom and is magically transformed no one is left untouched.."
Happy reading!
"The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
"Mary Lennox, lonely and unwanted, arrives from India to live with her uncle in Yorkshire. Left to herself there is little to do apart from explore the huge, gloomy house and its surrounding until, one sunny morning, she stumbles across a secret garden, hidden behind ivy-clad walls. For the first time in her sad short life she has found something to care for and determines to restore the garden to its former glory. As the garden begins to bloom and is magically transformed no one is left untouched.."
I have randomly chosen this book for march because it's been a while since I last read it and it goes nicely with spring (a garden which is going to wake up of deep sleep) ♥
Happy reading!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.

2 Kommentare:
I love this book! So let's organize a sleepover with the DVD and delicious food.
oh we really should do that, indeed. It's been quite a while, right? hm, what do you think of next friday? we're having a day off...so, what do you think?
Kommentar veröffentlichen