you see me surprised.

My dear readers, you see me very surprised and overwhelmed!

When I checked my statistics, I found out, that I was mentioned at "To be okay" as one of the favourite blogs of its owner. I am so overwhelmed. I did not know that my little corner of the web would reach so many people. Also in a positive way. If I hadn't looked at the statistics I never would have known. If the owner reads this post: THANK YOU, thank you very much for counting my blog to one of your favourites. It means a lot to me!

It is the same with "mypeacetree". I adore Ingrid and her blog for a long time and today I found out, my blog belongs to her favourites, as well!

These two discoveries made my day! Thank you so much, the two of you. I am still overwhelmed!

1 Kommentar:

Ingrid hat gesagt…

of course, dearest - your blog is full of light and love and dreaminess. i adore it. and i'm not at all surprised that others do, too. <3