Believe me, you are stunning beautiful, love.

 
 ♥

 hello again, my sweet little darlings,

the other day on the bus, I realised how much I love myself. I love myself for the person I am, including my personality, thoughts and sometimes strange habits and I know not eveyone likes them. But I accept myself for who I am and that I am perfect that way. I slowly become the person I want to be, the person I am meant to be, the person I am. 

We all should love ourself. Of course there are people who try to tell you the opposite. Ignore their words. Your happiness and self-love shouldn't  depend on other peoples opinion. They don't know you. Avoid those people. Instead, you should surround yourself with people you love and care about and who care for you as well.

Sometimes, life is difficult enough so why should you bother yourself with useless worries? Worrying is wasted time which steals you lots of moments where you could be happy - I speak from experience. With each year that I grow older I take myself less seriously. Yes, I even think I got more patient, more positive and more grateful for the things I have. I find joy in the most simple things like encouraging words, the change of the seasons or a smile from a stranger. They all make me happy and I am thankful to live on this beautiful planet.

Ever since I can remember, I 've been unhappy with my weight and I hated my body. I thought I had to be skinny to get other peoples attention. Mostly, I've been negative influenced by my relations who told me I ate to much or I wasn't thin enough. Can you believe that. Your own relations (not all of them, thankfully) tell you that you're not beautiful?! As a girl who wasn't much confindent in the past, it was a bad influence and I found myself in a catch 22 situation. Now I know that it was silly to think such thoughts and even to listen to those people who call themselves family. Even though I was unhappy with my body, I always refused to do a diet (secretly and unknowingly, I loved my body). Instead, I payed more attention to the things I ate and I told myself again and again, that I have a body who's just perfect for me, that there's a reason why I have this body and that I don't need to impress someone because if that someone really, really likes me, from the bottom of his heart, he will like my body as well. And to be honest, now, with almost 24 years, I know that I won't be very thin anymore, I have the perfect weight for my hight now and I don't want to be skinny anymore, by the way. Therefore, I love my curves too much!

If some of you also struggle with their weight, don't worry. You are as perfect as you are! The commercials show us beau ideals which are far from reality. If you are still looking for an idol or model, take someone ordinary who has an own beauty and brilliance. It will have much more to offer than you ever could imagine.

And have some other wonderful news for you:  Remember my posts about the interview and the trial work at the primary school, I'd like to work after college? Well....I GOT THE JOB! They phoned me today and I'm sure you can imagine how delighted I am!

Now I feel light-hearted and I hope you'll spend the days also feeling light-hearted and merry. Love to all of you.

2 Kommentare:

Bru hat gesagt…

Hi, I'm tobeok owner.

Id like to thank you for talk about me on your lovely blog (i just read it right now).

Do you have a tumblr blog? I would like very much to follow yours.

(Oh please, sorry for any grammar mistake in my english).

Have a lovely week!

Romantic Heroine hat gesagt…

hello beautiful. Thank you so much for your comment. No, unfortunately, I don't have tumblr. At the moment I am not sure, if I'll have one in the future, because I am quite busy with my three blogs, for the moment. but I really hope, you'll have a look at my blog now and then...because it is so incredibly lovely to have you here!! sending you all my love.