Welcome may!
We have already the fifth month of the year, which means, we're almost half way through. Can this really be? It's been eight weeks ago, that I moved and step by step, my new home turns into the place I imagine. But it takes some time until everything is finished. Still, lots of things have to be done. At least, I was able to unpack all the boxes filled with books. The shelves are built up and matching perfectly with my wall colour, which is called "Havana". It's such a nice colour and it gives the living room a cosy and earthy atmosphere; and it is quite neutral which means I can add things of different colour.
Above my TV board, I will hang up two pictures from Ikea and above my couch a picture of mine will be hung up. My windows are still bare without any curtains etc, I thought, the Eivor curtains from Ikea would be perfect, matching my furniture and my wallcolour.
There's a lot to do when you're moving.Stay tuned for part two,when I show you the impressions.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen