"Three Little Words" by Jessica Thompson
"As a dark evening draws in, the lives of three women are changed forever. The worlds they have been living in, the people they thought they knew - in an instant it all changes. But
when everything seems to shatter around them, could three little words
be enough to help put the pieces back together again?"
Once in a while, I have a look at the english book section in a little shop at the main station. And there I discovered this beautiful book. When I saw the cover I knew it is made for me. But before I bought it (serveral weeks later after the first sight), I just checked it on goodreads and all the reviews were all good and it has 4.39 / 5 stars. One review also said, that the 'three little words" aren't those you might expect. The stories of the three women seem to be written down from real life. It is a fun and easy read.
Happy Reading!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.

