Actually, I can.





Hi darlings, how do you do?

life lately at work has been a little stressful and upsetting. Many changes going on at the moment, mostly in my mind. It all started when I signed in for a further training in june, last december.

Three years ago (!) I started working where I am now. In these three years many things changed, and unfortunately not only to the better. I feel exhausted, undervalued and unhappy. In everything I do, I put a lot of effort because I want the things to be done properly. I know what I can and see myself as an important member of the stuff. And when I looked through the different courses for further trainings I thought first of my future, that the further training would be useful for me, when I'm applying for a new job, but also I thought of my current work, that it is also an advantage for it. So I completed the application form which where handed to the management. And after some unnecessary drama I got the OK to attend the training I wish to do, in june. 

But it wasn't easy. I had to fight for my right to attend the further training. It showed me, I am a fighter. When there's something that isn't feeling right, I can't accept it. I need to do something against it. "Actually, I can" and "Watch and see" are thoughts I have in such moments. I don't let me stop to get a step forward in life.

As to the changes: I decided for myself, after so much needless drama, that I will stay in this job no longer than one more year. It has sicken me, physically and mentally  and I care far too much for myself and my health than that I can tolerate such an atmosphere. It is time to move on. To grow. To learn. To change the perspective in my life. Three years ago, I didn't know what life will be like , where I would be. I changed and I am ready to take the next step.

But of course there are also bright moments at work, moments that keep you going. Children who come and hug you when they see you. To see their happy faces when you laugh about one of their jokes. To see them understand something in Mathematics. All this is really heart-warming. And then there are my wonderful and absolutely amazing colleagues: I am so thankful to be part of  such an amazing team, where everyone cares for the other. When I feel sad or exhausted, they  give me hugs, comforting words and little lif-me-ups. We do really care for each other that makes it so wonderful to work together. And when I'll leave this place, I will miss them as much as I will miss my dear and truly loved class.

I always knew that I won't stay forever in my first job. Let's see what the universe has planned for me and where my path will lead me.

Keine Kommentare: