Good-bye March!

Good-bye. Good-bye.
What a rollercoaster of feelings you have been...


Hello everyone.

March has been a very emotional month for me. Especially the second half. I cried a lot - happy tears and many sad ones. It was the month of many hugs and encouraging words. And friends, and long deep talks. And hot white chocolate with cream.  And breakfasts with friends and colleagues...


"Don’t apologize for crying. 
Without this emotion, we are only robots.”

— Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love


I still feel a little bit sad [and a little heartbroken], with some tears here and there but I recover, everyday a bit more, and everyday I learn to open up and to trust others. With spring being here soon and the knowledge, that I am loved and well cared for, I know I can do and reach everything I set my mind on to.  This month showed me that I can count on my friends - I am so grateful. And with this in mind, I can't wait for April to arrive.

With two very emotional months in a row, I hope April takes it a bit easier...I need a little break!

Wishing you only the best for April. May it have only happy moments for you!

Keine Kommentare: