365 moments.

Well hello everyone!

today's June 4th and it's my birthday! I am twenty-seven now, and do not feel that "old". My inner self still feels like twenty, which isn't so bad, since it was assumed lately, that I am twenty years old. And anyway, age is just a number, right?

Like said, I am twenty-seven now, and a few days before my birthday, I decided to start my own little 365 project. The past year vanished so quickly, I actually don't know how it happened. And to keep up with life I decided to do this project until my next birthday. Even if it means I have to carry my camera with me every day! It might be easier to have a phone with internet access but yeah, I am quite old-fashioned, owning a mobile phone without internet. That might change as the project goes on, but currently I have no desire to have a web-enabled phone.

The photo above is the beginning of my 365 days journey, a collection of 365 moments. With this project, I want to document life with all its pleasures and focusing on the simple things, appreciating things that are happening now.

And the end of each month I plan to show a recap of my progress. Let's see how this whole project will work out for me and if I'll keep up.


I am excited anyway!!!!


* I found an interesting site with useful tips when you want to start a 365 project.

Keine Kommentare: