![]() |
| Roses on my windowsill. |
for feeling inspired: At school we have many different afternoon activities. One is a Muscial Project and at the moment they practice "Ronja, the robbers daughter". For the rehearsals and the final performance they need some props and scenery. And I am so delighted to do it for them. It's a great way to clear my mind.
for finding new recipes: As you may know, I love baking (and cooking). It's one way I relax. And after a very long time, I put on my apron again and tried out some new recipes To the new recipes belongs one for Brownies, one for a yoghurt cake with cherries and one for a main dish (with minced meat and spinach). All of them are so yummy I need to share them here soon
for life's lessons: since I slowly recovered from a broken heart, I can finally say, I have overcome it. My heart doesn't ache anymore when I see this one person. I even enjoy talking to him, which happened quite often lately. Sometimes, things work out by themselves and mostly, they benefit you. This is a lesson I have learned. Life takes care for itself and it knows what's best for you. So I should stop to plan everything in my mind, instead I should follow the flow of life. To plan/ wishing/ imagine things wasn't neither successful nor did it do any good to my soul.
for feeling loved: my birthday showed me how much I am loved and how much people care for me.
Sometimes, we forget that there are people who love us for the way we are. some people who gratulated me, I don't see very often/ I haven't seen for a long time. But to know that they are thinking of me makes me so incredibly happy. It's the same at work. I am so lucky to work with so many talented and inspiring people. Everyone is unique in his/ her own way and to know to find a helping hand, if needed, makes work so much easier. And than there are the boys and girls in my class. They are soon 4th graders and to be part of their life is such a blessing. They are such wonderful children and I am so happy to be in this class. On my birthday I've got such lovely cards, and so many, that I had to read some of them at home. And what shall I say ~ some of them made me almost cry. Everyone is a treasure and to know that I am as important to them as they are for me, is so fantastic.
I felt much love lately and in case, no one told you today:
for feeling loved: my birthday showed me how much I am loved and how much people care for me.
Sometimes, we forget that there are people who love us for the way we are. some people who gratulated me, I don't see very often/ I haven't seen for a long time. But to know that they are thinking of me makes me so incredibly happy. It's the same at work. I am so lucky to work with so many talented and inspiring people. Everyone is unique in his/ her own way and to know to find a helping hand, if needed, makes work so much easier. And than there are the boys and girls in my class. They are soon 4th graders and to be part of their life is such a blessing. They are such wonderful children and I am so happy to be in this class. On my birthday I've got such lovely cards, and so many, that I had to read some of them at home. And what shall I say ~ some of them made me almost cry. Everyone is a treasure and to know that I am as important to them as they are for me, is so fantastic.
I felt much love lately and in case, no one told you today:
YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU ARE A BLESSING TO THE WORLD.
BECAUSE NO ONE IS LIKE YOU. YOU ARE AN UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen