Hello dear friends,
how are you? October has come, we {Germany} celebrated 25 years of German Reunification, and I made this vegan blueberry cake: My granny gave me bowl of blueberries and I was thinking about what I could made of them. At first I thought I could make blueberry muffins, or scones. But then I realized, that I didn't have either butter nor milk at home (all shops were closed (thanks to the celebration mentioned above), so I had to think of something else. Luckily, I remembered an easy and quick recipe for a vegan dough.
![]() |
| * a small mistake on my part: instead of 3 tbsp oil, you'll need 6 tbsp. Sorry. |
This recipe is so simple there are only a handful of steps to do:
1. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix it, until get a liquid dough.
2. Fill a greased baking tin with dough.
3. Sprinkle blueberries in the dough.
4. Bake for 30 min (180°)
And because this recipe is so simple and quickly made, it is perfect when friends or family come over spontaniously.
Happy Baking!







Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen