recipe: apple bales with sugar and cinnamon



Hi lovelies,

autum has passed as quickly as it arrived. We're now into december and I'd like to share with you a new recipe I tried in october. This one I discovered by chance, here, and it sounded so yummy, I needed to test it. These Apple Bales look almost like the apple-cinnamon scones, I made, only the "how-to" and some incredients are different.



What to do:

  1. pre-heat oven at 180°
  2. Cut apples into little pieces.
  3. Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl.
  4. Mix flour with backing powder and add to the bowl and knead the dough.
  5. Fold in the apples.
  6. Form 6-9 bales with your hands and place them on a baking tin.
  7. Bake for 25 min.
  8. While they're still warm, roll them in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.

 




Happy Baking!

Keine Kommentare: