friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.

Like mentioned before, I spent some time two of my friends. I enjoyed the time because it was just perfect.

The one day, we spent the day - well - doing nothing at all actually! We went to a coffee shop for a mint-lemon ice tea and a dopple-chocolate with lots of cream. We stayed there almost two hours, just talking about everything that happened during the time, we didn't see each other. Then, we went for lunch and to the public park a bit out of town. We discovered trampolines but it was way to hot for jumping (and we were still full from lunch). So we lay in the sun, taking photos which didn't turn out well and let us giggle out lout. Later, we were in the city centre, enjoying the window shopping while eating delicious ice cream. It was a marvellous day!
***
The next day, I met my other friend. Before we went to the cinema, to watch Harry Potter, we bought some iced drinks and went to a close park (we have lots of parks here), called "friendships island" and we sat there, near the river and talked: she about her vacation in Turkey and I told her about my thoughts, I shared with you in my former post. It was lovely too. And the movie was just great. I wished a world like in HP would really exist.
***
Days like these reminds me how beautifully life is and how much we should appreciate the fact, that we are able to live in this wondeful world with so many people who love us just the way we are!

3 Kommentare:

Natalie hat gesagt…

I definitely love those days when you're with a good friend and you don't really do too much or anything, but you still have a great time regardless.

Eskimo hat gesagt…

In my opinion real friendship is one of the most beautiful things in our life.
I am glad to have a best friend with who I can share my feelings and thougths.

Róisín hat gesagt…

Sounds like it was wonderful! I'm glad to see you're having a nice summer. I'm loving the photos on Flickr too, by the way :)