Gratitude is the best attitude.

At first, I'd like to tell you that I am oh so very blessed to know so many beautiful and inspiring people.
***
I spent the day with my grandad and my sister. And while we were walking along the "broadway", like my grandad calls it, I discovered this pretty sign. It's made of metal and I fell for it at the first sight! Now, I just have to find the right place for it.

***
And when I opened the letterbox today, it kept a little surprise. A few days ago, I ordered a collage package at Etsy. It was offered by beautiful Ingrid, who hosts the inspiring blog My Peacetree. Have a look at her blog and her shop, you won't be disappointed!

So many pretty things which just wait to be used for all kind of creative work. The parcel included also a sweet and lovely message from Ingrid. This day couldn't be better. Life's so beautiful!

2 Kommentare:

Bel hat gesagt…

I love Ingrid's blog as well! :) And that metal sign is so gorgeous. So inspiring! :)

<3 Belly B

Ingrid hat gesagt…

you are incredibly sweet! you are so welcome, darling, and i'm so happy that you like the package. really, truly! and miss belly, you're wonderful, too. hugs all around! :)