2012 reading challenge: july.

 Reading of The month:
"Journey to the Centre of the Earth" by Jules Verne

"An ancient parchment bearing a mysterious cryptogram maps  the most hazardous journey of Professor Lindenbrock's career."

"With his nephew and a guide the Professor travels to Iceland. Their journey to the centre of  the earth begins on a summit of a vulcano and takes them down through secret passages, across a desolate underground sea populated by prehistoric marine monsters, on what may be a voyage of no return."

Sigh... I always had a soft spot for adventure stories. I am an adventurous little bird at heart! I loose myself fully in this fascinating story!


Happy Reading! 

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
 The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.

Keine Kommentare: