Today, I'd like to share with you my top 3creative inspirations I found at pinterest.
I joined pinterest a while ago and I tell you: You get addicted easily. If you haven't heard of it before, let me tell you something about it: "Pinterest is a pinboard-style social photo sharing
website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image
collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can
browse other pinboards for inspiration, 're-pin' images to their own
collections or 'like' photos."
You see, it is actually the same like weheartit.com but pinterest is a bit more organised (in my opinion).
But let's start with the top 3:
Number one: Rock Quotes
How amazing are these, please? It is the perfect combination of two of my favourite things: Stones and Quotes.
You can paint them white or leave them in their natural colour. Add your favourite quotations and that's it - finished is your simple, yet very useful decoration!
Number two: Picture Frame Jewelry Holder
Sometimes, the most simple things are the best! So why not use a simple frame as jewel holder?
This is an unique way to keep all your treasures organized. And it is also simply made. All you need is a frame you like (old, new, white, black...). If you like to do one yourself, click here to get to the tutorial.
Number three: Birthday Chart
I liked this one from the first time I saw it. This unique birthday calendar can be used for family and friends, or if you prefer to seperate it, you can make one for friends and one for your family.
This would be also a perfect birthday present. Don't you think? At least it's much better than a birthday calendar you can buy in the shop.
(source)
I liked this one from the first time I saw it. This unique birthday calendar can be used for family and friends, or if you prefer to seperate it, you can make one for friends and one for your family.
This would be also a perfect birthday present. Don't you think? At least it's much better than a birthday calendar you can buy in the shop.
(source)
So, this were my top 3 of creative inspirations. I hope you liked them and got inspired yourself, a bit. and if you like, you can follow me here. But before I close this post, I'd like to tell you the latest events: I signed the paper for the room on monday, which means, I now start packing! Yay, life isn't so bad....
Have a wonderful, wonderful evening, my dear readers!
Have a wonderful, wonderful evening, my dear readers!




2 Kommentare:
I love these Ideas! The jewelry holder is so sweet! And I am so glad your place worked out! Will you be living by yourself, or with roommates? Is it a little studio? How exciting!
xxoo Marissa
Thank you marissa! I'll be moving to a living community of three. I am really excited, too. it will be a huge change - but only for the better :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen