Things of quality have no fear of time.


Oh my god, what a week! 
My first work week lies behind me and boy , I am exhausted! But it is a good exhaustion. 
So far, I like it very much, even though some of the children are tough. To sum this week up: It was a beautifully one. It showed me that I choosed the right job. My colleagues are great and most of the time, time flies incredibly fast. The news a colleague gave me about the expectations of the school administration, let me feel a bit uneasy, but don't worry, I will do great...

Remember when I told you about the room which was for rent? well, I got the opportunity to move in in August. But it turned out that they wanted a document which I can't and don't want to hand in! That means, I won't move out in the next couple of weeks months. It's a pity but I can't change it. It's too risky and the fact they didn't tell about this document made me suspicious, especially when they told me, that they told me about it at the beginning - which isn't true. 
That means, I have to stay home for a few more months, taking the bus every morning, to get to my workplace, a drive of 60 to 90 minutes. Anyway, there's no use to be sad, even though I was really looking forward to move out. But my time will come and it will be brilliant!

My loves, I wish you a happy weekend. Now that there's no need to start packing, I will use the time to relax a bit. Oh that sounds so wonderful! 

Enjoy every moment, sweeties!

UPDATE:  My life is a rollercoaster of feelings. I phoned the girl who's moving out and she told me, I wouldn't need this document. I only had to sign a paper and that's it. I should have talked to her earlier, so that I wouldn't have made the experience of pure felicity and deep disappointment in only a few hours! Now I really need some rest...and start packing tomorrow. stay tuned to what happens next ;)

1 Kommentar:

Jo hat gesagt…

It's good to hear that everything seems to end up right in the end. I am sure your life becomes so exciting and i wish you alot of joy and power for it :)