A few weeks ago, my two blogs were nominated for the "Liebster Award". Marissa, the wonderful soul of "Moon Daughter" was so kind to give it to me. Thank you, love!
Liebster means "favorite" in German, and the Liebster award is nominated
to bloggers with less than 200 followers. It is award given to up and coming bloggers who deserve some
recognition for their awesome blogs! (I feel realy honoured to receive one). If you get nominated you have to choose 11 people, tell us 11 things about ypurself and ask 11 questions to your nominees.
11 random facts about myself
- I just moved out of my parents home
- I love to drink Tea
- Cats are my favourite animals
- I love trees
- Photography is one of my new passions
- I can't lie
- I definately do a lot of thinking (way too much)
- I'm a collector of (inspirational) quotes
- Nature is my religion - it helps me to clear my mind
- Spring & Autumn are my favourite seasons
- I like decent colours, like antique pink, blue, brown, green...
11 Questions to answer
- How are you today?
Except of my cold, very well. I finally settled in my new home and daydream how to decorate it! - What are you currently reading? If you are not what is your favourite book?
The last book read was "The City of Dreaming Books" by Walter Moers. Next month, I'd like to read Paulo Coelho's book "The Manual of the Warrior of Light". - What is your favourite thing about yourself?
My favourite thing about myself are my eyes. I really like that they are blue and lots of people envy me for them. I also would say that I am a loyal and honest person: a loyal friend and lover. I think those two things are very rare nowadays. - What is one thing on your bucket list?
Oh, I have serveral things on my bucket list, like travelling the world or to plant a tree. But most of all, I want to open myself for the love of others. Because everyone deserves love. - What helps you to get through "off" days?
Mostly a good book, lovely chats with friends or to go out and taking pictures. - What is your favourite holiday?
I think it's Christmas. I love the festive and peaceful atmosphere around this time of the year. - Dream vacation?
I'd like to travel the North: Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Denmark. There I would visit the unspoiled countryside. Just me and Nature. - What do you find inspiring in your daily life?
Watching children. How they discover life more and more with each day that passes by, guided by a natural curiousity. But also meeting lovely people and strangers who smile at other strangers. - Do you have any morning or evening rituals you do every day?
I actually have none, but I try to read more in the evening instead of watching TV. It helps to calm the mind and to relaxes the body. Another thing I like to do more often is to read in my "Book about love and personal growth" with all the inspiring quotes I wrote down there. They give me a lift-me-up or act simply as little reminders. - How would you describe your home decor?
Because I just moved in, I am still thinking about how I want to decorate my room. It is a big and bright room with lots of windows. I think I will seize these two things, creating a light and bright room, where you're able to breathe and without useless stuff. I'll try to live now a "Less is more" - Lifestyle. - What is one of your favourite past-times?
As a person who loves history and so many past-time-periodes, it is hard to decide. I love serveral ones. A long time, I soaked up everything about Egyptian History, followed by Middle Ages to Renaissance, 18th and 19th century. You see, I can't decide. They are all my favourites :)
These are all I nominate. I don't follow more whith less than 200 followers (the two, marked with a * might have more than 200 followers, but they are not visible, so I don't know).
11 Questions for my Nominees
- How would describe your personality? Are you extrovert or introvert?
- How do you deal with failures?
- What are you currently listening to?
- Which countries did you visit so far?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- What's your favourite quotation?
- What was the biggest adventure in your life?
- If you could learn a foreign language, which would it be?
- What's your favourite movie?
- Do you love the warmer seasons or the colder ones, and why?
- When you could do whatever you like, what would it be?


3 Kommentare:
Yay! I am so glad you did this! I looove love reading your answers! We sound so similar! I love those exact history periods too, and I should try to make a journal like that too! I would love to visit Europe one day, and I would love to visit you! I think we would have so much fun together :)
xo, Marissa
Thank you so much!! :)
I'll try to post my blogpost one of these weeks.
And wow we have so much in common! The only thing which doesn't fit me is nr 1, I still live home hehe. I've read Moers some time ago too, I hope you like it!
Hi again,
I gave you an award and tagged you at my blog Dryada Journals, just to let you know! :)
Lindsay
Kommentar veröffentlichen