one soul in two bodies (a photo heavy post).












hello lovelies,

I actually wanted post about this earlier, but this past week has been crazy! More about it in one of my next posts...

Last sunday,I had the honour to meet Ingrid of  "My Peacetree". She is definately is most inspiring and courageous girl I know. It was like we go back a long time. It all felt so unreal because suddenly you meet a person you really admire. It was like, we shared one soul in the past, which were seperated long ago - we have so much in common.

I am a really lucky girl, that I live very closely to Berlin. When I heard, she was thinking about to go there, I invited her to Potsdam, my hometown. There, we went  to Park Sanssouci, with its palace, hidden passages and other lovely buildings.

We both love to take photos, so feel free to imagine two girls, wandering around lots of flowers, saying "oh" and "ah" every now and then. It was so much fun!
Ingrid is such a wonderful person who speaks german so well that you wouldn't imagine that she's from America. And she is such a cute little darling, who has been delighted about everything she saw. This made her more agreeable! Ingrid and I found always something to talk about and it happened that time flew by like moment.

In the evening, we went to my house and did some Art Journaling. Ha! If someone had told me I would do some Art Journaling with her, I would have laughed. But I did and it was amazing!
She told me, it was the first time, she did some Art Journaling with someone else, and for me it was the same. It was so lovely to had her next to me. Ingrid brought her Art Journal Stuff and I showed her mine. Ingrid is, I can't tell you enough, such a cute little thing of loveliness. She was so amazed of my stuff, I did not know what to say. In the end, we became aware of the fact, that we both used the same colours without knowing! We truly must have been one soul in the past!

Doing some Art Journaling with her was so much fun! We swapped our Journals: The one on top is the one Ingrid made in my Journal and the one below I made for her (which is not done yet). So that was definately a perfect day! I think, she's going to write about this day, too. As soon as I know it, I let you know!

Thank you Ingrid, for this beautiful day! 
You are truly an INSPIRATION for me and is was wonderful to meet you!



And in one of the next post, I will share the latest happenings of my life as an educator.
Big warm hugs to you, my loves!

1 Kommentar:

Marissa Moondaughter hat gesagt…

Oh what a happy day!!!