Reading of the month:
"Warrior of the Light" by Paulo Coelho
“Warriors of light are not perfect.Their beauty lies in accepting this fact and still desiring to grow and to learn.”
"Warrior of the Light: A
Manual" is an inspirational companion to The Alchemist, an international
bestseller that has beguiled millions of readers around the world. Every
short passage invites us to live out our dreams, to embrace the
uncertainty of life, and to rise to our own unique destiny. In his
inimitable style, Paulo Coelho helps bring out the Warrior of the Light
within each of us. He also shows readers how to embark upon the way of
the Warrior: the one who appreciates the miracle of being alive, the one
who accepts failure, and the one whose quest leads him to become the
person he wants to be.
I came across this book while I've been waiting for my bus to arrive. I spent my time in a bookshop near the bus stop and found it between lots of other books of Paulo Coelho. A look in it was enough to know that I wanted to own this book. And here I am now, writing this while the book is lying next to me, patiently waiting that I continue reading.
Happy Reading!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.

