At the end of a day, I am always so exhausted that all I want to do is to go to bed, to forget about all the things that happened during the day. But not everything is bad and even the most stressful week(s) won't last forever. I am so thankful to work with such great people who help me to go through all this, do I know that they feel the same. It's real life.
I don't want to bother you with all the details of my busy weeks, all I say is, that I went through two short-time "I-feel-unwell"-periodes in a short time (with headache, sickness, fever...). I think both times it was a signal of my body to slow down a bit, to take a rest now and then and most of all to drink and sleep enough. Since school started, I lost about 5kg! This is a fact I don't mind, as long I don't lose more.
Today is a day, I realized, how long I didn't do anything for myself. I know. In one of my last posts, I said, I would take more time to listen to myself. It didn't work. No time though. By now, I have a deep desire to create, to work into my art journal again.
Did I actually share some of my latest journal pages? well, here we go:
How about you? How have you been?
I have to visit all my favourite blogs and places!
(photos: romantic heroine)

1 Kommentar:
The pages of your art journal are very pretty! I like the way how you used the colors.
I didn't have enough inspiration to do more than a few little sketches or drawings the last weeks.
Well, I hope you can manage to find a little time for yourself :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen