I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

My dear precious lovers,

this quote sums up the last few days perfectly. Time's passing so quickly. I am very busy with my work, and mostly, at the end of a day, I am just too tired for blogging. Here's a quick summary of the things that happened lately:

  • I spent the Saturday with my dad, and together, we visited my granddad at the hospital and ate dinner with my grandmother
  • my laptop knocked itself out on sunday. I had to recover it all over again. it took me a whole day, but it's working again. hurray!
  • I did dreamcatchers with the children this week and I think they're loving it. hurray!
  • I had an accident at work, on tuesday afternoon. I slipped and felt on my left side. I still have a big bruse under my left knee and I still feel stiff and aching. ouch! I wasn't in the mood to anything when I was back home. 
  •  
Anyway, next week, autum holidays start. Apples will be the topic of the two weeks. Even if I have to work, autumn holidays are the best! But I might be able to take one or two days off in week two, because I worked so many extra hours. this sounds wonderful to me!!


Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

A month ago, I received this award from wonderful Lindsay of Dryada Journals. Thank you so much, love. Now I finally have time to share it here!

 The rules: 
1. Display the award logo on your blog,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State 7 things about yourself,
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them,
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements.



7 Things about me:
  • I am an introvert who's learning to be an extrovert. In the past, I wasn't good in talking to people I've  never met before. I was afraid to say something wrong and was to busy to think, what other people might think of me. But it changed - I now can chat easily to strangers and do not care anymore about other people's opinion of me.
  • Because I am in charge of the Creative Room at work, I prepare myself for a project where I want to teach children how to keep a creative journal / art journal. I have this idea for a very long time now, and perhaps it gets real soon.Therefor, I bought this book and after three long weeks, I can call it my own now!
  • I changed from a negative thinking person to a positive thinking one. And this change was the best one I did. My life changed dramatically. That's why I started the blog "The wonderful You", which didn't get much attention in the past. But I'll will change it, promise.
  • When I see a cat, I can't resist to cuddle them or to make strange noises. I once was a dog lover but this love is long over.
  • I am really good in making Cards: Birthday cards, Goodbye cards, Get-well-soon cards... when a card is needed, I am the one they ask. That's a fun thing to do.
  • I love the silence of nature.  To be for myself. As much as I love company, there are days where some "me-time" is really needed. And if I can't go out, I'd like to write down things, like quotes, or to draw in my art journal. Or to visit pinterest. I tell you, it's addicting ♥
  • I am totally into fairytales. I loved fairytales as a child but while growing up, I lost the interest in stories and tales of old. But now, as an adult, the interest returned and I'd like to delve myself deeper into this mysterious world. And now, that autumn and winter are approaching, I can't think of an other way to enjoy these seasons.

Nominations: 

ink + chai 
nordljus

I nominate these seven only. I follow only a handful, and these are my favourites. Some of them you might already know. Enjoy your visits nontheless.

Have magnificent weekend. Only two more days in September, before we enter the beautiful month of October!

(Quotation by ~Elwyn Brooks White)

1 Kommentar:

Jo hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for your nomination :)
I will take some time for the award next week.